RELIEF CBD Lotion
RELIEF CBD Lotion
Relief is here!
Say hello to your new favorite CBD lotion from our regenerative family-owned farm in Lancaster, PA.
This large 1200mg bottle will provide long-lasting relief! Keep a bottle in your home, office and anywhere you need the deep, penetrating effects of CBD and the comforting benefits of calendula.
RELIEF Hemp Oil Extract (CBD) Lotion (Large bottle) - 1200mg
Calendula & Citrus CBD Lotion
Our premier lotion product is exceptional.
Smooth, comforting & non-greasy with just a hint of menthol to feel tingly and active.
A light and unique combination of lime, orange and grapefruit.
But what about calendula?
Not only is the flower beautiful, but it has many benefits as well.
Calendula (cah-LEN-jula) essential oil extract has been used to treat a variety of skin ailments, including infections, fungus, rashes and wounds. It’s often used to reduce pain and inflammation.
Calendula is also a cover crop! Cover crops are at the heart of our story when it comes to regenerative farming. It's just one of the many cover crops we use to infuse nutrients back into the soil.
Combined with the power of our single-farm-sourced hemp oil extract (CBD), your body will thank you for the relief that comes from this lotion.
SUGGESTED USE: Apply liberally to the affected area. Reapply as needed.
INGREDIENTS: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Wax, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Citrus Paradisii (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Latifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Menthol, Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD) Hemp Extract.
WHAT MAKES STEVE GROFF’S CEDAR MEADOW FARM
That means that what’s in the bottle comes directly from our
farm in Holtwood, just a few miles south of Lancaster, PA. Most CBD brand’s can’t make that claim, and derive their products from various farms - with various soil health practices.
Better Soil, Better Oil.
Soil is the foundation of everything, and Farmer Steve Groff is passionate about soil health. The land on his family-owned farm hasn’t been tilled in over 25 years, making it incredibly nutrient-dense. This means that all of the produce and products that come from it are better.
We believe that our products are not just “better,” but you might find discover the best CBD here at Cedar Meadow Farm.
Making Hemp Great Again.
Steve’s heart is for education. He’s been widely known as the
Cover Crop Coach for over a decade, educating farmers about the importance of regenerative agriculture, no-till farming and healthy soil.
Now, he’s expanded his passion to educating consumers about hemp, reframing myths and
misunderstanding about this incredible plant.
He also is a strong and tireless advocate, working closely with government and legislators in the continued efforts to restore hemp growth and CBD to a stronger place in the market.
Family-Owned, Locally-Operated Small Business.
Purchasing Cedar Meadow Farm CBD products means that you’re
supporting American Farming and local small business. Our entire operation is within Lancaster, PA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners.
Please consult your healthcare professional about potential
interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
The federal food, drug, and cosmetic act requires this notice. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury which may be perceived by you, the website user, to be caused by the information or services on this website, or by using this web site.
Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Store with lid closed tightly in a cool, dry environment, away from light.
Manufactured in a cGMP facility for:
Cedar Meadow Distributors, LLC Holtwood, PA 17532.
For questions or to reorder, visit www.CedarMeadow.Farm or call 717-723-3770
Prior to using CBD Relief Lotion from Cedar Meadow Farm, I had tried a number of other CBD products; some oral, and some topical. They all gave me a bit of relief; however, upon the first use of CBD Relief Lotion, the results were far more dramatic. The level of pain in my injured ankle decreased significantly, thus increasing my sense of well-being. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing pain, particularly for a long period of time as I have.
I believe this is the best CBD product I’ve tried. Have 3 other brands on hand but Relief equals the effect I got with THC salve purchased in CO.
Here’s what I continue to love about Relief 1200 mg:
•. Fast action
• Absorbs quickly and completely- nothing oily left on the skin
• Relief without side effects - I don’t worry about kidney damage like I did when taking high dose Ibuprofen (don’t care what you say FDA, stop censoring those wishing to tell the truth)
• Generous amount of the product for price. Paid just a little less for 2 oz. of a 750 mg CBD cream !
• I continue to appreciate the way the ingredients are grown at Cedar Meadow Farm. No worries about toxins or other harmful things.
It works well!
Wanted to go ahead and let you know my experience with Relief Lotion 1200mg.
I LOVE it!
I have tried several topical products (3CBD and 1 THC) and I have to say this rivals the THC salve I used in 2021. I have been unable to get more of the THC product and have been looking for something to replace it. The Relief 1200mg is it!
Let me tell you what I really like about your product:
1. Lotion form – very clean, absorbs quickly, nothing greasy on skin after application.
2. Really like the way it smells. Not overpowering. Just enough scent from the essential oils.
3. Pump bottle – very convenient for applying with one hand not needing to replace a cap or lid.
4. Large size – 8 oz is very generous and I’m using it at a rapid pace. I really appreciate knowing I don’t have to ration the product because of cost. And thanks for leaving that little bit of space between the ends of the label so I can how much product is left 😊
5. I LOVE knowing how the hemp is grown and the farming practices applied to the land/soil. This is important to me and I appreciate the fact you know it produces a superior product while protecting the soil.
6. I welcome the opportunity to support American farmers. I have been a dairy farmer’s wife in the past and have now transitioned to being an organic gardener growing vegetables using “no till” methods.
7. I appreciate having a good option for pain relief other than Ibuprofen. I was worried about the health of my kidneys knowing I have not found a good solution to muscle pain yet. I don’t worry about side effects from Relief!
8. I am a holistic nurse so I know the value of this product.
9. The price is very reasonable. Thank you!
Having said all this, I’m ordering more today not because I’m out of Relief but because I want a spare bottle on hand.
I have significant pain in my foot. After trying many options to ease the pain, nothing worked. A coworker mentioned the cbd lotion. The next day I messaged Cedar Meadow Farm on facebook, talked to Megan and within 30 minutes I had the Relief lotion in my hands! Went home and rubbed it on my foot and felt instant relief! It really works with easing the pain and taking the tiredness out of my feet after a long shift of waitressing! This is now part of my daily routine and I love the fact that I don't have to take any oral pain medicine (that messes with my stomach). I love it and finally got my life back!